These recommendations will help maintain your jewellery in a good condition longer:
- Store jewellery in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as some materials can deteriorate or loose colour when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Remove jewellery when performing manual tasks, while sleeping or exercising.
- Remove jewellery when handling chemicals or fluids that could damage or oxidise metals.
- Cosmetics, hairspray, perfume and lotions contain chemicals that can damage jewellery. Put on jewellery on after applying perfume and make-up.
- Do not wear jewellery while swimming or showering. Chlorine can react with some metals and cause discolorations and/or structural damage.
- We use sterling silver in most of our jewellery. Sterling silver oxidises naturally. If it does, we recomment you contact us to arrange a cleaning appointment. Do not apply commercial jewellery-cleaning products as these could cause damage your jewellery.
- Skin PH may, in some cases, cause jewellery discoloration or alterations. PAAR is not responsible for such discolorations and we will not be able to exchange your item or reimburse you.
- If you have metal allergies please contact us before purchasing any of our pieces.
We have a jewellery repairs service. Please visit our 'Repairs' section.
Email us at email@example.com